The Hydraulic Coiltilter Hupender is designed to lift and tilt coils, capable of upending them from the horizontal to the vertical position and vice-versa.
The hupender is robustly engineered for heavy duty application to meet the high demands of steel- or rolling mill. The crane operator controls the entire lifting and tilting process from the crane cabin. The hydraulic cylinders are actuated by a central located, well protected hydraulic unit. The electrical circuit to the control box is carried out by plug-in connection. This enables quick removal of the tong from the crane.
The suspension is compatible with standard crane hooks. It has a fixed bolt for a free hook lead-in, thus no ground personnel is needed.
Customised suspensions are available on request.
- Rotation unit
- Customised suspensions are available on request
- Suspension for a free hook lead-in, thus no ground personnel is needed
- Electro-mechanical end limit switch for minimum and maximum opening of the tong
- Through beam sensor for coil eye detection
- Remote control of the tong
- Electrical reset for a fully automatic lifting operation
- Safety device in the event of a hydraulic pressure loss
Pictures of some options
|Hupender in horizontal
position Cap. 35 t
Technical Data Sheets
Please fill-in the contact form to request the technical data sheet