The versatile Telescopic Beam is designed to lift various loads by single or multiple attachment points.
The longitudinal adjustment of the beam can be carried out with an electric motor or a hydraulic drive. Manual adjustment is also possible on smaller beams.
Loads, e.g. bundles or rollers, can be suspended on the beam with belts, chains or ropes. It is also possible to attach magnets to the beam. They are suspended on the beam with chains.
The beams are robustly engineered for heavy duty application to meet the high requirements of steel- and paper mills or distribution- and service centers.
The beam itself is suspended to the crane trolley either by hooks or sheave blocks.
Customised suspensions are available on request.
- On request, beams can be equipped with different suspension attachments to transport additional loads
- Rotating unit
- Electrical fittings
- Radio control for the beam
- Electrical provisions for fully-automatic lifting process
- Integrated magnets
- Integrated vacuum lifters
- Loose slings such as belts, chains or ropes
Pictures of some options
|Traverse Cap. 155 t
||Traverse Cap. 125 t
Technical Data Sheets
Please fill-in the contact form to request the technical data sheet